Ever heard of Hawaii 5-0?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I know it seems like I am posting a ton but, I know if I don't post, I won't ever get to it. So, if it comes daily, deal with it.

Today=the bomb.

Woke up, went snorkling at Sharks Cove.
Came home, went to the PCC.
Went home, cleaned up.
Went to dinner.
Went to the PCC night show.
Found all my classes.
Now I am going to bed...

Coming back from snorkeling...

PCC


I wish I were brown.
Talofa?

I wish you could see their faces, these guys were hilarious.


No one under 200.


Kenzie and I with our tribal tats.
PCC ice cream. Corbin and I shared 2 of these today, so good.
The breath of life.
Your HA will always be in me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger