viva la mexico.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First day of college:

Psychology 101: Mr. Stevenson's AP class in high school makes this seem like child's play. I am so pumped. We have a ton of reading but only four tests, no final exam, and one paper to write throughout the whole semester. The professor is awesome and I was stoked to find out that Tyler is in there as well. My goal is an A.

Book of Mormon 101: I love that I get college credit for a class that is centered around the gospel. Corbin and my new friends Kenzie and Christina are both in there so it is going to be a blast.

Physical Education 177: Oh ya....PE. This will be the perfect excuse for me to get out and exercise considering I am now required to workout 5 days a week.

After class I went running on the beach with Kenzie. We went so much farther than we thought we would. It was super difficult though. My calves better be killer by then end of this semester. I stepped on a "blue bubble" (a jelly fish that comes into shore) and luckily nothing happened but I screamed a little when a little sand crab crawled across my bare feet.

The cafeteria serves the worst food you could possibly imagine. I am living off cereal and fruit.

Coming back from Foodland Kenzie and I saw the soccer boys so, after sitting in front of the cafeteria for who knows how long, we headed to the beach. I love how close it is.

I just got back from the Mexican Club party. What a hoot. I tried dancing like a Mexican with Matt but I failed miserably so, Corbin and I stuck with dancing like really white people.

And now I need to finish my biology reading and get ready for bed.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger