You took me in, gave me something to believe in.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New favorite band: Angus and Julia Stone.  Check 'em out, they are rad. 

I also really like these guys right now.
and them.

and them...

Love this guy.

and this guy.

AND THESE GUYS!!

and her...GODDESS.

I love music.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when people arrive a little late on the music scene.  I detest it when people are like, "have you heard this new song?" and I have to be like yes, about 9 months ago.   One of my favorite things is that my cousin Rachel is just as big of a freak about music (if not more) than I am.

I also love Kid Cudi.
music rocks.

1 comments:

  1. You and your impeccable taste in music. but seriously. I copy everything you do!!!!!!!! can I just be you??? okay?

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger