Hearing "aloha" from the podium is so much better here than it is in Provo. More authentic some may say. I actually enjoyed going to church for the first time in a few months because I felt like I belonged. Relief Society was fabulous. And get this...I met a girl that I was friends with from EFY 4 years ago. This world just keeps getting smaller and smaller. How ironic? Especially because I still can't get past feeling like I am 14 and talking to boys for the first time in my life. Oh Especially For Youth...Let me illustrate my point...Highlight of the day: I was walking with Corbin to the beach when I saw a guy named Jerome that I have met a couple of times. I said hi and he went for the hug. Next thing I knew I was in the air being spun around...Seriously? Seriously? How old are we? Corbin and I were laughing so hard. Let my be frank, I am getting so sick of introductions and trying to remember peoples names.
I still am wondering when it will hit me that I am living in Hawaii...
If you are like me and still can't believe it, below is the proof:
The beautiful temple.
This is my school. How stellar?
Temple Beach.
My closet.

Good ol' bed and good ol' Thomas the Hostile Unicorn...From Nickel city to the Islands, what a life.
Pictures! YAY!!
ReplyDelete