slightly stoopid

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today I feel pretty adventurous and tired...how did I get convinced to sleep on the beach last night? Don't ask me.  Peer pressure sounds as good of answer as any.  I really wasn't going to go but, part of me couldn't resist.  It was the stupidest thing I could have done but I had a blast.  We built a bon fire and mostly just stayed up really late cracking jokes, listening to music and talking.  In the end we got rained out but, at least I can say I did it and I never have to do it again.  I won't.  It was uncomfortable, wet, and I love sleep too much.  It was beautiful however, the ocean was RIGHT there and the moon was full.  
College is fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger