maybe it's due to the fact that i live in hawaii but, no matter who i met or where i go, someone will always ask,
"do you have a polynesian boyfriend?"
"do you have a polynesian boyfriend?"
so, to get it out there and to answer the question you have all been wondering:
"yes, yes i do have a boyfriend...and he is three."
"yes, yes i do have a boyfriend...and he is three."
he does yoga with me, tells me i am beautiful, that he likes my clothes, my necklace, my nail polish, my legs.
and he call's my roommate akon.
and he call's my roommate akon.



he rocks
&
&
we're hot.
Love this. Haha. Best. Boyfriend. Ever. :]
ReplyDeleteYou know what they say, once you go black.. you can't go back.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hott.
WHOA. He's cuter than I thought.
ReplyDeletePUT A RING ON IT!
SO CUTE!! Oh my gosh, you two are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHey, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Blogs I Dig Award in my post going up tomorrow morning. You should check it out!
ReplyDeletejust adorable!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are SOOO adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha this is the best!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh, so adorable!
ReplyDeletethis is too cute.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such rockstars. When I lived in hawaii, people always asked me if I was Polynesian:-) xoxo
ReplyDelete