
bike riding, cliff jumping, surfing, stand-up, swimming, sun bathing, relaxing, cookie-eating, laughing, dating, sleeping, chatting
what was your first weekend back in school like?

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
Baha. I wish my first weekend back was this awesome! Dang! Why didn't I go to BYU Hawaii? This looks like so much fun! Hopefully every week is this good!!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...let's see what I have planned for my first weekend back in school...
ReplyDeleteVersailles castle, Montemartres/Sacre Coeur, eating dinner at a fancy restaurant in Paris, doing homework by the Eiffel Tower, wearing boots, and getting hit on by European men.
Not to rub it in or anything...
umm, i need to move to hawaii asap!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
that's it. i'm transferring.
ReplyDeletealso please listen to that forget me not talk asap. it was suuuuch an amazing one!
Oh my heck I hate you. Seriously now, just as it's starting to get cold here too! Not fair, not fair at all.
ReplyDelete