This is awesome! Now of course I need a long board and friends with skills and a videographer. haha. P.S. if you have questions about camera stuff please feel free to email me! I'd be happy to help if you are looking to buy one but aren't sure what to get. :) annastasiamrich [at] gmail [dot] com
awesome!!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Classic & Bubbly
i think we need spend less time ruling the waves of bodysurfing in order to make time for longboarding to this song
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your layout! did you make it?
ReplyDeletehttp://callchristina.blogspot.com/
ooh, fucking good!
ReplyDeleteenter my ambra giveaway here! xo
This is awesome! Now of course I need a long board and friends with skills and a videographer. haha.
ReplyDeleteP.S. if you have questions about camera stuff please feel free to email me! I'd be happy to help if you are looking to buy one but aren't sure what to get. :) annastasiamrich [at] gmail [dot] com