bother...bother...bother

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

things that annoy me at this particular moment in time:

twitter
#whoreallycareswhatyouareeatingfordinner #malignantnarcissism

instagram 
polaroids and film effects use to be cool, until everyone started using them.

timeline
angst towards change, that's it.

meme
y u no realize how idiotic you sound?  y u no use proper english?

mononucleosis
fevers, headaches, swollen tonsils and lymph nodes, loss of appetite, sore throat, and sleepiness are uncomfortable symptoms to deal with during my last three weeks in hawaii.

*disclaimer, if you use or like any of the items mentioned above, i still like you.  just not the action.*

4 comments:

  1. uhhh...i like all of those things. except mono.
    and even though i like them, i agree with everything you say. especially instagram. uuuugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh mono!! im sorry :( and i like the disclaimer... but i agree esp. with meme and timeline haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I thoroughly enjoyed this post. Especially the long hash tags. We sure love seeing those all over twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better! And I totally understand your annoyance with all of these things. Not to say that I don't still use Instagram. Haha. Because I definitely do. But you know!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger