keeping me young

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

every wednesday morning i get to play at the beach with these lovely ladies and their brother.  they catch crabs and play in the waves, throw sand at my back and burry my feet.  can i take them home with me?
  
  

4 comments:

  1. lovvvvvvvvve this. so cute!! now i know what you do on wednesday morings hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my mckenzie!! i love this! you are soo gorgeous! and i envy you... i want the sun sand and waves right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! :] And you are gorgeous! I want to live on the beach someday! I need some sand between my toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog over at From Here to Eternity and I must say, I am in awe that you live in Hawaii! Never have I been and it's crazy to me to see normal life there!! As you can see I rarely get out :) Can't wait to read more!

    Julie
    http://truelifetwenties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger