chills all over my body

Friday, November 9, 2012


i get really territorial over things that i love.  
and let me tell you, i have loved les mis for years. 
all of a sudden, there is this band-wagon les miserables love due to the movie coming out in december. i have mixed emotions because of it. 
sometimes i want to scream at these new found lovers, 
"you haven't cared about jean valjean as long as i have" or 
"you don't really know enjolras the way i do" 
but, the other side of me says "come join in our parade!"  
i teared up watching this trailer.
oh, it's going to be SO, SO good.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I love this. And I totally feel the same way. I always want to say "No seriously. You have no idea how important these songs are to me. When I was four years old I literally had dreams of being Cosette on stage."

    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i have chills over this...i still remember crying over it the first time i saw the play in 7th grade. and in high school, we sang a medley of these songs at a broadway concert at abravanel hall in salt lake city and i still feel like i was in les mis when i think about singing those songs on the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. instant chills (and tears). this is THE movie to see this year. i was worried at first, the play is my very favorite and i didn't want the movie to ruin it - but all worry has been set aside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure we're going to see this every day after it comes out while you're here. And then I'll go watch it by myself after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO TOTALLY AGREE! But literally. I'm so excited too.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger