Last year I submitted a photo of mine to a literary journal on campus and it was accepted for publishing. This year, I submitted another photo and again, it was chosen to be published. I'm no Ansel Adams but, it's fun knowing that others find beauty in an image that I captured.
"Music Makes It All Good"
Denver, Colorado
I love this photo-- what a simple and profound truth. I honestly believe that song is a form of prayer. A friend who comforts us while we rest in the trenches of sorrow or rejoices with us in our happiest moments. Music conveys emotions that we can't express in any other way. When I think back on childhood memories, they are accompanied by a unique tune or two. Music really does make it all good.
So, while you're at it, give this number a listen.
love this photo. and congrats on it getting published!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my. I LOVE that. I would totally frame that in my house! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete