part of the universe

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, "What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the Universe?" This is his answer:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh crazy chills.
    Knowing that is all a part of us. Seriously I love love love it! just made my day dear. I am watching this everyday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always post the most amazing videos. I love it. this is deep and eye-opening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is incredible... Thank you so so so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, i've watched this several times today. and written down (then taped to my wall) pretty much everything this astrophysicist said. so FREAKING inspiring. seriously, thank you for posting this.

    p.s. i've never heard of family's going shooting as a hobby. A little freaky, but I kind of like it hahah.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love.

calendar girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger